Rezdy’s sales reports make it easy for you to slice and dice your data so you can see what works. Customise a sales report by your Orders and your Products. You have a range of filters that you can use to organise your reports. Easily export your data for further manipulation.
Note: This is a legacy report, please see the Overview report if you do not have access to the Sales - Orders report.
How to run a Sales - Orders Report
Quick Navigation: Reports > Sales - Orders
By default, you will see a list of bookings created in the last 7 days.
- Choose a date range
- Select a source e.g. Online or Internal
- Select a status e.g. Confirmed or Pending
- Click the Refresh button to see the updated results.
Drilling down into chart values
Clicking on a chart value allows you to drill down, offering further insights into Direct and Marketplace order creation.
Additional Filters - More Options
The additional filters allows you to filter in specific booking criteria, for example orders created online only, with a specific order status or booked by a specific agent.
- All promo codes: filter in a specific promo code that was used on an order
- All my agents: filter in a specific reseller or agent
- All users: filter in orders created by a specific user of your Rezdy account
- All categories: filter in a specific category of products
- All products: filter in a specific product
- All product types: filter in a specific type of product e.g. Day Tour or Rental
- Payment status: filter in a specific payment status e.g. Paid or Refunded.
- All Orders: filter in unreconciled or reconciled orders
- All Orders: filter in direct or distributed orders.
- Booking system: filter in a specific booking system
Show/Hide Columns & Export to CSV
- Click Show/Hide Columns and choose which information you want to show or hide.
- Click the Export to CSV button to export ALL data.
Important: the Export to CSV will export all data and columns irregardless of which columns you have ticked to show/hide.
As the supplier vs As the agent
Rezdy allows operators to act as an agent, reselling other operator tours and activities within the Marketplace. If you have sold other supplier products, you can click the As the agent button and run the same Sales - Orders report as per the above steps.