When exploring a new destination, there's an abundance of activities, from guided tours to cooking classes and sightseeing. GetYourGuide simplifies this process, making it easy for travellers to discover and book activities worldwide, enhancing their trips or days.
1. Initial setup: What you need to get started
- You must have a GetYourGuide Supplier account. Click here to sign up if you haven't already signed up.
- Make sure to read through the GetYourGuide Supplier Onboarding PDF.
- And for more information and helpful tips, click here.
2. Rezdy setup: Share a negotiated rate
- Click here to load GetYourGuide's Marketplace profile.
- Click the Add Agent button.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate you created from the list. Click here to learn how to create a negotiated rate.
- Click Add Agent at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You've sent your rates to GetYourGuide.
Important: GetYourGuide offers a self-mapping tool to connect Rezdy to GetYourGuide. Part of the mapping process requires you to enter your Rezdy product code to the corresponding product in your GetYourGuide account. If you have not set up your products in GetYourGuide, please refer to this article for assistance.
How to find your Rezdy product codes
Once you have added GetYourGuide as an agent, you can find your product codes via their profile page by clicking here.
- Click Rates.
- Your product codes will be found below the product name.
- Operators have full control over their GetYourGuide mapping. To update the mapping/connection of any existing GetYourGuide products to Rezdy, please visit GetYourGuide supplier support portal to make the adjustments. Details on how to do this can be found in this article
- The Minimum Notice setting in your Rezdy product for 'before session start time' will sync with GetYourGuide. If you have any values > 0 hours set in your GetYourGuide account , this will be overridden with the values found in Rezdy.
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, it is highly recommended that you reach out to your GetYourGuide Destination Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability
- Adding/Removing/Updating booking conditions (e.g. min/max book ahead, min/max quantity etc.)