Creating a negotiated rate allows you to share your tours and activities to other Agents (or Suppliers) within Rezdy's Marketplace. You can create as many rates as you need, for example if Agent 1 requires 15% commission and Agent 2 requires 20%; you can create 2 rate categories.
Alternatively, if all Agents have the same commission, you can simply create the 1 rate.
How to create a negotiated rate
- Click Agents
- Select Negotiated Rates
- Click New Negotiated Rate
Within the new negotiated rate page:
- Enter a name for the new rate
- Tick the Products you want to share, as well as setting the Commissions (Percentage or NET rate)
- Optional - Untick/tick the Include Extras box.
- Click Create Rates
How to update a negotiated rate
- Click Agents.
- Select Negotiated Rates.
- Click the name of the rate you want to update
Within the update rate page, you can;
- Update the rate name
- Select or deselect products
- Update the commission settings
- Save or delete the rate
How to Resend Your Rates
Starting from the main Agents page , find and click into the Agent account you want to resend rates:
- Scroll to the Rate section
- Click More Actions
- Select Resend Your Rates from the drop down selection