Users are people who belong to your company on Rezdy (i.e. your staff). They have their own Rezdy login and configurable access to your company inventory, calendar and manifest, orders and customers.
How to invite a new user
Note: You must be an Owner user to create and invite new users.
- Click Settings
- Click Users
- Click Invite user
- Enter the User's details
- Enter the first name (required)
- Enter the last name (required)
- Enter the email address (required). The email address will be the username and MUST be unique.
- Select the appropriate Access role. To see a full list of what each user role can and cannot do, click here.
- Tick any additional options:
- Order notifications: Allow Users to also receive Order notification emails (online orders only)
- Internal Order notifications: If checked, this user will receive an email notification every time a new order is manually created.
- View Company Notifications: Allow Users to view notifications
- Send and receive messages: Allow Users to send and receive messages
- Visible on company profile: Allow Users to be viewed within the Marketplace Profile
- Receive Weekly Report Emails: Allow Users to receive Weekly Report Emails
- Receive Abandoned Cart Emails: If you are using a redirection payment method like Paypal; check this box to receive emails if a Customer abandons their purchase.
- Receive Bounced Notification Emails: Tick this box to receive a bounced email notification, useful when customers enter their contact details incorrectly.
- Rates Notifications: Tick this box if you want a specific user to receive the negotiated rates requests from resellers in the Marketplace.
- Prevent Overbooking: Tick this box if you want to prevent certain users from overbooking sessions.
Lastly, click Invite User