This report shows detailed information for all the automated commission payments for sales you made as a reseller within the Marketplace.
Commissions payouts report
- Click Reports.
- Select Commission Payouts.
- Filters - The commission payouts report has the following filters:
- Order Number: Search by order number.
- Payout Status: Search by payout status i.e. PENDING.
- Order Fulfilment At: This is the date of guest attendance or travel for the order.
- Order Created At: This is the date of when the order was created, either online or internally.
- Payout At: This is the date of commission payout.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are commissions automatically paid?
- Commission payout is initiated 14 days after the fulfilment date of a booking, or in other words; 14 days after the mutual guest has completed their experience. If the booking does not have a fulfilment date; commission payout will be 14 days after the booking was created.
Is there a minimum amount for commission payouts?
- Yes, there is a $10 minimum withdrawal amount.
How will my available commissions be paid out, as a lump sum or as separate payments?
- Any available commissions will be paid out every 6 hours. For multiple orders, once commissions are available, these will be transferred as a lump sum.
If I currently have Payoneer connected and I have commission funds above or below the withdrawal amount, what happens when I disconnect and reconnect to the Automated Commission payouts?
- All funds will simply be transferred to Stripe, and will follow the new automated payout rules i.e. Every 6 hours, 14 days after order fulfilment and $10 minimum withdrawal amount.
Are there any fees or charges for a commission payout?
- No. There are no fees or charges to transfer commissions to your designated bank account.
Does Rezdy take or charge any fees?
- Yes. We charge 2% of the gross sales price to cover payment processing, holding and distributing funds to all involved parties i.e. Mutual guest, Operator, and Reseller.