You can customise your online booking form to suit your brand, allowing for a seamless integration for your website. Theme Design is split into 2 sections:
- Design - adjust the color, upload banner images, home link, and languages.
- Display - show or hide components of the booking form.
Updating the design
- Click Sell Online
- Click Theme Design
Within the Design section;
- Theme/Brand Color: This field defines the color of key interface elements and actions, such as links and buttons.
- Button/Tab Text Color: This field defines the color of the text within your buttons.
- Content Text Color: This field defines the color of the text displayed on the page.
- Content Background Color: This field defines the color of your page background.
- Google Font: Choose a font that best suits your branding.
- Category Tab Active Background Color: This defines the color of the active tab/category.
- Select a Banner image (Recommended size: Minimum Width 1200px x Maximum Height 400px).
- Enter a Home Link: This link defines where your customers are redirected to when they click on: Top banner image or title, Breadcrumbs, Continue shopping, Make a new order.
- Select the Default Language.
Lastly, Click the Save Theme button.
Updating the display