Rezdy Reporting Improvements
Our new reports have been live now for a couple of months and as feedback is rolling in, we've been making continual improvements and changes to increase the reporting functionality and value.
- More filters across all reports.
- More data for the Channels, Products, Transactions, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation reports.
- Updated labels.
You can read the full list of improvements below, with many more to come!
Fixes & Improvements
- Addition of order status and payment status filters to the Overview report.
- Addition of order status and payment status filters to the Revenue report.
- Addition of table containing booking information related to view selected for the Channels report.
- Addition of table containing booking information related to view selected for the Products report.
- Reconfigured column order on data table and added in the payment reference column on the Transactions report.
- Addition of all voucher data irrespective of status but with a default view of 'Issued' and 'Partially Redeemed' on the Voucher Liability report.
- Addition of total session seats column to ensure % calculation is logical on the Session Utilisation report.
- Fixed a payment request bug that was causing an incorrect due amount being displayed.