Learn how to manage orders, including adding surcharges and products. Process payments and refunds, manually send emails to your guests and more!
Balance and order status
Balance. The balance of an order will show the total balance owing for the entire order. As payments are made by your guests, or added internally; the total owing balance will reduce and the colour will change accordingly:
- Red = No payment, full balance owing.
- Orange = Partial payment, balance owing.
- Green = Fully paid, no balance owing.
- Grey = Refund processed within Rezdy.
Tip: You can click the Balance to see more information.
Order status. When an order is created online, the status of the order will depend on how you have set the scheduling options for the product. Click here to learn more.
- You can also manually change the status of an order by clicking the current status. Make sure to click the Save order button.
Tip: You can learn more about each order status by clicking here.
Located at the top right, all orders have a communication section allowing you to manually add notes and send emails to your guests:
- Log Note: This allows you to add notes to an order, and will be found in the Recent actions section at the bottom.
- Email: This allows you to manually send emails to the main customer contact for the order. The main customer contact must have an email address. Click here to learn more.
- SMS: Allows you to manually send an SMS to the main customer contact for the order. The main customer contact must have a mobile number. If you need to bulk send an SMS, click here to learn more.
- Print: Allows you to print any of the emails.
This section will contain the main customer contact for the order. By default, it will display their full name, mobile, email, and country.
When an order is created via the Rezdy Marketplace, or from an OTA like Expedia; the Agent section will contain all the important information like:
- Commission amounts: This is set up within the Negotiated or Marketplace rates.
- Payment details: E.g. Full payment to agent.
- Negotiated or Marketplace rates.
- Agent Reference: Some OTA's will automatically add a reference number to the order, resellers can also manually do this during the Marketplace checkout flow.
- Agent Notes: Some OTA's will automatically add internal notes to the order, resellers can also manually do this during the Marketplace checkout flow.
This is the main section of an order where you manage products, as well as other important information like:
- Total amounts and surcharges.
- Quantities & participants.
- Resource and extras management.
- Pickups management.
This section has 2 optional fields:
- Special Requirements. This is an option you can enable within the Booking info tab of a product's setup page. Your guests will have the option to complete this field during the checkout flow. Additionally, you can manually add text to this field. Please note, this section will be displayed within confirmation emails.
- Internal Notes. This field can be used for internal purposes, and is only visible internally to you and your staff.
This section is where you can manage both manual and automatic payments.
- Paid to Supplier. The majority of payment types can be found and added here. Both manual and automatic payment types can be added, however this will depend on which payment gateway you have connected to your Rezdy account:
Note: The above options will depend on which gateway you are using with Rezdy, click here to learn more.
- Paid to Agent. This only applies to orders that have an agent attached. Payments only need to be added when the Payment Details for the agent is Full payment to agent. Click here to learn more.
This section will contain all updates made to an order, including automated system updates, manual updates made internally, and updates made by your guests i.e. payments added.
This section will show the history of all emails sent between you and your guests, here you can also: