eWAY recently launched eWAY merchant services, which signs you up for an Internet Merchant Account and a Gateway. This removes the need to set up a Merchant Facility with a bank, because you can do it all through eWAY. This can be set up in 4 days. Learn more about eWAY.
How to connect eWay to Rezdy
- Click Settings
- Click Online Payments
- Tick Accept Credit Card payments
- Select Eway (Legacy Token Payments)
- Enter your Customer ID, Username and Password. We require the API Password, keep scrolling to see where to get this password from your eWay account.
- Select the Credit Cards you accept, CCV, and/or adjust Credit Card Surcharges.
- Lastly, click Save
How to get your API Password in eWay
To create an API Password, within your eWay system:
- Click My Account
- Click eWay Passwords
- Click API Password
- Enter and confirm the details for the new API Password