Generate a QR code for a product, a category of products, or your main company website. Print the QR code and display it throughout your business, stick it on a T-shirt, give it to the local café down the road; the possibilities are endless!
How to generate a QR code
- Click Sell Online.
- Select Widgets.
- Click QR Code/link sharing.
- Choose what you'd like to share:
- Company Website: This is your main Rezdy URL e.g. companyname.rezdy.com
- Category: Select a category
- Product: Select a product
- After you have made your selection, you can then download the QR code or share the link.
Important: If you have generated QR codes, and then change your Rezdy URL (click here to learn more); you will need to regenerate all QR codes again. The previous QR codes will no longer work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I track or report on orders created via a QR code scan?
How are bookings (created via a QR code scan) counted towards my monthly Rezdy subscription?
- Bookings created via a QR code scan are considered as a typical online booking.