This tab is where you can enable, order and reorder your taxes and fees for your products.
Enable taxes and fees
- Tick the appropriate tax/fee
Ordering taxes and fees
To ensure your taxes and fees are calculated correctly, you must ensure they are in the correct order. You can order (and reorder) by clicking and dragging the icon.
In the following example: Product price = $100
- The non-inclusive GST tax (7%) will be calculated on the product's total price ($107); then
- the VAT tax (10% compound) will be calculated from this amount ($10.7) and added to the order total ($117.7).
- The GST is inclusive of prices, and will be calculated only on the product's total price.
- The Entry Fee is a non-taxable fee, therefore it should be ordered after all inclusive taxes.
Once you are happy with everything, make sure to click the Save product button.