This tab is where you can set the online visibility of your products. You can choose if a product can be viewed online only on your website, within the Rezdy Marketplace, or hidden from the public eye.
This is where you set the visibility for your product on your Rezdy booking form.
- Click the checkbox for each catalog where you want your product to appear.
Note: By default, a Tours category is created allowing you to drop all of your products into the one category.
This is where you set the visibility for your product to Agents within the Marketplace.
- Tick the appropriate Negotiated Rate.
- Set the commission settings.
- Promote in Marketplace: If this box is ticked, Agents (and other Operators) in the Marketplace can see this product and request a negotiated rate, but cannot book it.
This is where you can set the visibility for your product to any Agent within the Marketplace using the Rezdy automated payments.
- Tick All Marketplace Agents
- Set the commissions.