The information entered on the details tab is essentially the first thing your customers will see online.
- Product Name: Enter a name of the product. This can be up to 200 characters long.
- Unique code: Optional. This is a code you can use for internal purposes in Rezdy e.g. running reports, various searches/filters, and creating manifest templates.
- Product pricing has 3 main options to choose from:
- By person - if you charge by the customer. This can be one price for Everyone, or different prices for Adult, Child and so on. You can also set up group prices, allowing you to discount the price if larger groups are booked.
- By item - if you charge by items e.g. bike or kayak hire.
- Fixed - is where you charge a single price per booking, and does not change based on the quantity of participants.
Important: If you have selected a Custom Product, or Rental type and need help with Per Day, Hour or Minute pricing, please click here to learn more. Additionally for Shuttle/Transfer type pricing with one-way and return pricing, click here to learn more.
- Advertised price: This will display as the 'FROM' price on your booking form and widgets. Generally this would be the lowest price available.
- Quantity: Allows you to enforce a min and/or max quantity when your customers are booking. For example, a Min 2 - Max 4, will mean your customers must book 2 participants, and cannot book more than 4 (in a single booking).
- Quantity label: This is how you refer to your customers e.g. Chefs, Walkers, or Skydivers. This label will be seen by your customers booking online, and within their confirmation emails.
- Brief description: Enter a brief but catchy description to entice your customers to click further. Check out our guidelines on writing impactful product descriptions by clicking here . This must be a minimum 15 characters, and maximum of 240 characters.
- Long description: Similar to the short description, here you can provide a detailed description of the product including itinerary and requirements (dietary, age, experience, health issues). Check out our guidelines on writing impactful tour descriptions by clicking here . This must be a minimum 100 characters, and maximum of 20,000 characters.
Images & Videos
- Images: We strongly recommend adding as many images of your customers enjoying their experience.
- The first image you add will become the cover image, you can easily drag and drop to reorder them accordingly.
- You can add as many images are required, this will create an interactive scrollable image gallery.
- Max file size is 6Mb.
- Recommended image size is 1024px x 768px.
- Videos: You can add YouTube videos of your experiences, by providing the YouTube video ID e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC-gK50T10. Click the + symbol to add more videos.
- Can be purchased as a gift: Tick this box to allow this product to be purchased as a gift. This will automatically add the 'BUY GIFT CARD' button.
- Gift Card expires a number of days after purchase: Optional. Tick this box (and enter an amount) if you want the gift card to auto expire a certain amount of days after purchase e.g. 30 = 1 month.
Gift Card expires on a specific date: Optional. Tick this box (and select a date) if you want the gift card to auto expire on a specific date.
- Gift is inclusive of all taxes & fees: Optional. When this product is purchased as a gift, all applicable taxes and fees will be paid for by the purchaser. If this box is checked, the gift card recipient will not need to pay any taxes and fees when redeeming their gift card.
- Private tour/Charter: Tick this box if this product only accepts 1 single booking per session. This only appears if you have selected the Custom Product type.
- Use special deposit rules: Check this box to set an online booking deposit rule for this product. If unchecked, your company wide deposit rule will apply.
- Add product-specific terms and conditions: Check this box if your product has specific terms & conditions. These will be added to your company wide terms & conditions.