The information entered on the details tab is essentially the first thing your customers will see online.
- Product Name: This can be up to 200 characters long, and should be unique.
- Unique code: This is a unique code that you may use for your own records.This is an optional field, you do not need to enter this.
- Product pricing:
- By person - You charge by the customer. This can be one same price for everyone, prices per category (Adult, Child...) or group prices.
- By item - You charge by the item, for example bike or kayak hire.
- Fixed - You have one single price per booking, which does not change based on quantities or participant numbers.
Important: If you have selected a Custom Product, or Rental type and need help with Per Day, Hour or Minute pricing, please click here to learn more. Additionally for Shuttle/Transfer type pricing with one-way and return pricing, click here to learn more.
- Advertised price: This is the "from" price that will appear when linking to your product. Generally this should be the cheapest price available for the product.
- Quantity: This is the unit you are using to count the quantities booked by this product.
- Quantity Label: if you're renting out Kayaks you can change the label accordingly.
- Brief description: Enter a basic description of this product (Max 240 characters)
- Long description: Enter a long description of this product (Max 15000 characters)
- Images: The first image you add will become the cover image for this product
- You can add several images that will appear as a gallery to your customers.
- High resolution photos taken with cameras are generally too big and cannot be used. They must be resized before you add them to Rezdy.
- Max file size is 2Mb.
- Recommended image size is 1024px x 768px.
- Videos: Provide a Youtube Video ID to display your youtube video on the product page. Only the ID is required i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzKy6J6gJA
- Can be purchased as a gift:
- If ticked, your customers will have the option to buy this product as a gift.
- Then you'll need to add the total number of days that the Product expires after.
- When buying as a gift, the customer will receive a voucher code that can be used for a future booking.
- This voucher code is automatically generated and added to your vouchers list.
- Private tour/Charter: Tick this box if this product only accepts 1 single booking per session. This will only appear if you have selected the Custom Product type
- Use special deposit rules: Tick this box to set a product specific deposit rule that will only apply to this product.
- Add product-specific terms and conditions: allows you to add any product specific T's & C's that are outside of your main business booking terms.
- Click Save product