How To Select a 'From' Address for Customer EmailsFollow
If your customers inform you that your emails are falling into spam/junk folders, or completely blocked (due to DMARC policies), you can set a Rezdy owned domain as your 'From' email address. This will ensure your emails are being delivered to your customers' inbox.
Important: We recommend that you speak with your email/domain administrator if you have any concerns. Additionally, you can learn more about DMARC via the Google help article: Enhance security for forged spam.
How to select a 'From' address for customer emails
- Click Settings
- Select Company Profile
- Scroll to the Customer emails section and select a 'From' email:
- Send using firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Send using my chosen business email.
Tip: We recommend using option 1 (Rezdy owned) email address, as this has a much higher rate of delivery success. When your customers 'Reply to' your email notifications, they will automatically be sent to your chosen business email address.
Lastly, click the Save Company button at the bottom.
Important: If you have joined Rezdy after the 24th Jan, then by default; the Rezdy owned email address will be used to send all customer facing emails e.g. email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
If my customer replies to a Rezdy owned 'From' address, which email address will it be sent to?
- Replies will be sent automatically to your chosen business email address, unless manually changed by your customer.
Is this an acceptable solution?
- Yes. The solution we have built is also utilised by other well known digital platforms and companies across the globe, like:
Please sign in to leave a comment.