Customer Demographics report
This report holds all the important information about your customers, specifically the main customer contact within orders. Measure the success of past campaigns marketed to a specific region, or simply get a better understanding of your customers.
Note: Our update cycle runs every 3 hours.
Shows a breakdown of customer postcodes.
Shows a breakdown of customer countries.
Shows a breakdown by
Note: 'Not specified' means you are not asking for this information from the main booking customer upon checkout. Click here to learn more about modifying your booking questions.
Shows information about the customer, specifically the main customer contact within orders.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Product. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Booking Date: This is the date of when the booking was created, online or internally.
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of when your guests attend (or complete) their experience with you.
- Zip/Postcode: Selecting one or more postcodes from the list will show only those selections.
- State: Selecting one or more states from the list will show only those selections.
- Country: Selecting one or more countries from the list will show only those selections.
For example, you can filter by orders that were created, either online or internally.
Or, you can filter by orders for guests that will attend or complete your experience, services and products.
You can also combine Booking Date & Fulfilment Date to give you data on orders that were created (e.g. Previous 30 days) and where guests will complete their experience (e.g. next 7 days).
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Revenue report will show you a total revenue breakdown by day, allowing you to drilldown into a specific day.
- Channels report shows you a breakdown of total bookings created by source e.g. internally, online, or by Agent.
- Products report will show a breakdown of total bookings and overall performance of your products.
- Transactions report will show a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Booking Lead Time report shows you how far in advance your customers are booking your products.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
- Session Utilisation report will show the overall performance and value of your product sessions.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I not seeing new or recent bookings in my reports?
- Our update cycle runs every 3 hours, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.