The products report offers valuable insight into overall product performance, helping you to make important data driven decisions e.g. to continue running a specific product or not. You can filter by one or multiple products, and by product type. By default, it will show the previous 7 days (including the current day).
Important: Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST. All bookings made between these times will not show in reports until the next update cycle.
Shows data relating to total bookings, gross and net revenue, broken down by product for the date range selected.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Total Bookings. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
This shows a breakdown of bookings relating to the selected filters.
How to understand the revenue figures
The product report is designed to be read from left to right. The values are calculated in the following manner to reach a net sales figure:
(Product Price +/- Adjustments + Extras + Taxes & Fees + Booking Fees) - (Promocodes + Vouchers + Free + Commissions) = Net Sales
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Booking Date: This is the date of when the booking was created, online or internally.
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of when your guests attend (or complete) their experience with you.
- Order Status: Select an order status from the list to show only those order statuses.
- Order Source: Allows you to filter in one or more sources.
- Product Name: Selecting one or more products from the list will show only those selections.
- Product Type: Selecting one or more product types from the list will show only those selections.
- Payment Status: Select a payment status from the list to show only those payment statuses.
For example, you can filter by orders that were created (either online or internally) in the last 30 days.
Or, you can filter by orders for guests that will complete their experience in the next 14 days.
You can also combine Booking Date & Fulfilment Date to give you data on orders that were created within the last 30 days, and orders where guests will complete their experience in the following week.
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Revenue report will show you a total revenue breakdown by day, allowing you to drilldown into a specific day.
- Channels report shows you a breakdown of total bookings created by source e.g. internally, online, or by Agent.
- Transactions report will provide a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Booking Lead Time report shows you how far in advance your customers are booking your products.
- Customer Demographics report provides all data and information of your customers.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
- Session Utilisation report will show the overall performance and value of your product sessions.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I not seeing new or recent bookings in my reports?
- Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.