The channels report highlights the source of where your bookings are coming from. Knowing this information can save you time and money when it comes to marketing campaign decisions and shifting focus to a specific channel. By default, it will show the previous 7 days (including the current day).
Important: Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST. All bookings made between these times will not show in reports until the next update cycle.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Total Bookings. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
This section contains the following information:
- Agent Name - shows the name of the agent or reseller
- Channel - shows the source of the bookings e.g. Internal, Marketplace, Online
- Total Bookings - shows the total amount of bookings for the source/channel
- Currency - shows the currency in which you sell your products
- Gross Sales - shows the total gross sales amount
- Adjustments - shows a total amount of price changes within bookings
- Extras - shows the total amount of option extras sold
- Taxes & Fees - shows the total amount of taxes and fees
- Booking Fees - shows the total amount of booking fees
- Promocodes - shows the total amount of promo codes applied to bookings
- Vouchers - shows the total amount of vouchers applied to bookings
- Free - shows the total amount of Free of charge payment methods applied to bookings
- Commissions - shows the total amount of commissions for the agent/reseller
- Net Sales - shows the total net sales amount
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Booking Date: This is the date of when the booking was created, online or internally.
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of travel or attendance i.e. the date your customers have arrived to take part in your experience.
- Agent Name: Selecting one or more agents from the list will show only those selections.
- Channel: Selecting one or more channels from the list will show only those selections.
Note: Where possible we'll retain the date, or date range, between reports. This will require the same filter to exist on both reports - e.g. Booking Date. If the same filter does not exist, it will revert to the default previous 7 days
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Revenue report will show you a total revenue breakdown by day, allowing you to drilldown into a specific day.
- Products report will show a breakdown of total bookings and overall performance of your products.
- Transactions report will show a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Booking Lead Time report shows you how far in advance your guests are booking your products
- Customer Demographics report provides all data and information about your customers.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
- Session Utilisation report will show the overall performance and value of your product sessions.
Frequently asked questions
Why do I not see new or recent bookings in the new reports?
- Our update cycle runs twice a day at 11 am and 11 pm AEST, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.