The revenue report shows the total number of bookings and total revenue. Additionally, you can view a breakdown of individual bookings and revenue per day. By default, it will show the previous 7 days (including the current day).
Note: Our update cycle runs every 3 hours.
Total Booking Count
Shows the total number of bookings created, for the date range selected.
Total Net Sales Value
Shows the total net value amount of bookings, for the date range selected.
Shows information relating to overall revenue of all bookings created, for the date range selected.
Revenue Data Table
This shows the revenue breakdown of each individual booking for that day.
Tip: All sections can be sorted by clicking any of the headers e.g. Booking Date. You can download the full results by hovering over each section and click the button.
You can apply the following filters to this report:
- Booking Date: This is the date of when the booking was created, online or internally.
- Fulfilment Date: This is the date of when your guests attend (or complete) their experience with you.
- Order Status: Select an order status from the list to show only those order statuses.
- Payment Status: Select a payment status from the list to show only those payment statuses.
For example, you can filter by orders that were created (either online or internally) in the last 30 days.
Or, you can filter by orders for guests that will complete their experience in the next 14 days.
You can also combine Booking Date & Fulfilment Date to give you data on orders that were created within the last 30 days, and orders where guests will complete their experience in the following week.
- Overview report gives you a quick and simple snapshot of your business's overall performance.
- Channels report shows you a breakdown of total bookings created by source e.g. internally, online, or by Agent.
- Products report will show a breakdown of total bookings and overall performance of your products.
- Transactions report will show a breakdown of all payment methods used by your customers.
- Booking Lead Time report shows you how far in advance your customers are booking your products.
- Customer Demographics report provides all data and information about your customers.
- Voucher Liability report will show a list of all vouchers issued and partially redeemed by your customers.
- Session Utilisation report will show the overall performance and value of your product sessions.
Frequently asked questions
Why am I not seeing new or recent bookings in my reports?
- Our update cycle runs every 3 hours, and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The legacy reports shows new bookings, why doesn't the new reports?
- The legacy reports is connected to live production databases, which means if you were to run a large report query; you would notice a considerable slowdown in the application (and potentially for other users). The new reports this issue with twice a day update cycles.
What will happen to the legacy reports?
- We have no immediate plans to get rid of the legacy reports. They will remain active on the following plans: Foundation, Accelerate, and Expansion.
Why is Rezdy building new reports?
- After receiving a ton of customer feedback, it was apparent that our current reporting suite could do with an overhaul. We set out to simplify our reports, at the same time empowering our customers to use the data we have to make business decisions, through actionable reporting and insight.
Why did Rezdy choose these reports?
- We chose these reports for the simplicity but actionable nature that they have to offer. The base reports (Overview, Revenue, Channels, Products, and Transactions) help to understand sales information in a range of different dimensions without the need of using multiple filters.
The new reports (Booking Lead Time, Customer Demographics, Voucher Liability, and Session Utilisation) were chosen specifically to leverage the additional data we have. These four reports shed further light on booking trends, customer information, financial liability, and the success of sessions.