RezdyPay supports mobile wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay & Alipay. Enabling mobile wallets as a payment option will simplify and shorten the checkout process for your guests, and increase your conversion rate.
How to enable mobile wallets
- Click Settings
- Select Online Payments
- RezdyPay is required and setup must be complete, click here to learn more
- Choose the mobile wallet payment options
- Lastly click the Save button at the bottom.
Important: After you have enabled Alipay please contact us and advise us to turn on Alipay for your account. You will be notified once Alipay is active.
How does this look online?
Depending on the device, your guests will be given a choice of Apple Pay or Google Pay as a payment method.
Note: The mobile wallet options will only appear if your guest has enabled them on their device. Google Pay is only supported on Chrome for Android devices, and Apple Pay is only supported on Safari for iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
I take an upfront deposit with online bookings, can my guests use their mobile wallet?
- No. Deposits are currently not supported.
Are there any fees by enabling Alipay for my guests?
- Yes there is an Alipay Payment Fee. Fees are a fixed: 2.7% + $0.30 per transaction. Payments made with Alipay can only be submitted for refund within 90 days from the date of the original charge. After 90 days, it is no longer possible to refund the charge.
Are there any fees for Google Pay or Apple Pay?