This article contains a checklist of Rezdy account and product requirements. You must meet all of the below requirements in order for your product pricing and availability to appear on Groupon
- Click here for a full list of supported & not supported Rezdy features
- Click here for an FAQ on common Groupon/Rezdy issues
Start commercial conversation with Groupon
Initiate contact with your Sales Representative at Groupon
The connection process will start with your Sales Representative at Groupon. There, your representative will go through all the price requirements for Groupon. Once agreed, a Groupon Contract with a Price table will be provided to you. If you're not sure of how to contact your Groupon Sales Representative, please click on the following link
Understanding Groupon price and where to add them in Rezdy
The product price options scheduled into your Calendar.
The Advertised Price within the details tab of your product/s e.g. $100
The commission percentage value set within the shared Negotiated Rate e.g 25%
Note: Generally, you would enter a low season price for the Advertised Price. However with Groupon, it is recommended you enter the highest price for the product.
Product settings checklist
One or more of your products must meet all of the below requirements and have consistent dates with availability for at least the next 60 days.
1. Create a new Groupon exclusive product in Rezdy
Groupon will always ask for a Groupon special price, this means the Customer pays/Retail/Sell price is exclusive to Groupon. This will require a new Product to be created in Rezdy exclusive to Groupon. This will allow you to manage price and product to be exclusive to Groupon. You can create a product from scratch or clone one of your original products.
2. Prices on Groupon contract is always tax/fee inclusive
Prices displayed on the Groupon Contract is always Tax/Fee inclusive and per quantity. If the operator product in Rezdy is set up to be Tax/Fee Exclusive, then the price to be entered in the Rezdy Product/Calendar Schedule must reflect exclusive of all Taxes/Fees Click here to learn more
4. Product type
All product types are supported except for:
- Gift Card
- Transfer, Shuttle or Flight with a Return Product configured
Please click here for a full list of supported/unsupported products types
5. Product Details - Pricing
All product pricing is supported except for:
- Per Day
- Per Hour
- Per Minute
- Group Pricing
- Custom (Seats used 2 or more)
Please click here for a full list of supported/unsupported pricing
6. Product scheduling
- Confirm Bookings must be set to Automatically
Please click here for a full list of supported/unsupported Scheduling
7. Booking conditions
All Booking conditions are supported except for:
- Minimum notice to start time to end time
- Enable waiting list for this product *
- Show availability details to customers
* will ignore this setup and allow bookings to be confirmed on the basis of availability
Please click here for a full list of supported/unsupported Booking Conditions
Share Negotiated Rates
- Add Groupon as an Agent
- Create a Rates Category exclusive to Groupon and add the Groupon Exclusive products
- Add the 'Groupon MARGIN' against each product in your 'Groupon Rates Category'
- Link 'Groupon Rates Category' to the Groupon Agent profile & save
- Contact your Groupon Sales Representative to confirm set up is complete and Groupon will complete the connection process.
Important: Groupon will make a few test bookings to test the connection. Please work with your Groupon Representative to review these bookings.