Setup and migration
How secure is RezdyPay?
- RezdyPay meets and exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the highest level of certification available. You can learn more about the technical details of Stripe’s secure infrastructure at: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
How long does the setup process take?
- The account verification process should take up to 4 business days. In case of any issues you will be notified via email.
How will I be notified of any required actions?
- If any action is required, you will be notified via email. Any further action is initiated from settings>online payments.
Will I be able to take payments while my setup is in progress?
- Yes. Payments will continue to be processed via your previous gateway until the RezdyPay (v2) upgrade is complete.
- If you are setting up Rezdypay for the first time the setup needs to be completed before you can take your first payments.
Why do I see a 'Further Information Required' message?
- This means you still need to verify your identity. Click the Add Information button to verify your identity. Click here to learn more.
Which credit cards does RezdyPay (v2) support?
- Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners Club, and Discover Card.
I have completed my setup, how do I change or update my connected bank account?
- Please contact our support team by clicking here. We'll take it from there.
Why are my payments pending?
- Transactions are initially pending until they have been settled between our payment processor and the customer's bank.
How long will my payments stay in a pending status?
- Payments stay pending 2 to 7 business days depending on the country and banks involved. In the US, payments typically become available within 2 days. In New Zealand, payments typically become available within 4 days.
How can I access further information about a transaction?
- By clicking on the order number of any transaction in the report table you can access the Rezdy order and and from the order any data such as customer information.
How long does it take for refunds to be processed?
- If your Stripe account has sufficient balance to cover the refund you have initiated, the refund will be processed instantly and will settle in your customers bank account within 5-10 business days.
- If your Stripe account has insufficient funds to cover the refund, your bank account will be debited the amount of the refund. Once the debit has been processed, the refund will be processed and will settle in your customers bank account within 5-10 business days.
- If both your Stripe account and bank account have insufficient funds to cover the refund, Rezdy customer care will reach out with instructions on how to ensure your refund does not result in a payment dispute.
Am I refunded the application/booking fees if I need to refund an order?
Can charges processed via a previous payment gateway be refunded after upgrading to RezdyPay (V.2)?
- Yes. If you were using one of the following (refund supported in Rezdy) gateways: Stripe, Square, Authorize.net, Beanstream, or Braintree.
When will my funds be paid out?
This depends on your payment schedule (typically weekly on Wednesday). When the payout day occurs, all available funds will be paid out to your bank account and will usually be made available by your bank the same day.
Why are some of my payments missing from my payout?
- Any payment you receive 2 to 4 days before your regularly scheduled payout date, will be delayed until your next regularly scheduled payout date.
Why are my payouts weekly?
Paying out less frequently payouts ensure available account balance allowing instant refunds if required.
Disputes & Chargebacks
How will I know when a new dispute occurs?
- Our Disputes Management team will reach out to you directly with all details and information required to take the necessary steps.
How will I know if a dispute has been won or lost?
- Our Disputes Management team will reach out to you directly with the outcome.