Before you get started, make sure to have the following information with you:
- Bank account details, including name, routing/BSB number, and account number
- To confirm your identity, you'll need one government issued form of ID. Depending on your location, you can select one of the following:
- Driver's license
- Identity card.
For further information on setup, payments, refunds and payouts; click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Important: During the identity verification process, you'll be asked to provide one of the above forms of ID. You can take a picture (must be color) of the entire document, screenshots are not allowed. JPG, JPEG or PNG format only. Additionally, depending on your location; you may be asked to provide further information. If you need to know more, feel free to contact us.
Setting up RezdyPay
- Click Settings
- Select Online Payments
- Tick the Accept Credit Card payments box
- Select RezdyPay
- Click the Start Setup button
Note: RezdyPay is only available to operators trading in AUD, USD, CAD, NZD, GBP or EUR currencies.
RezdyPay 3-Step Onboarding
Important: The currency of your RezdyPay account will be determined by the country setting within the Settings > Company profile > Business address section. Please ensure both your country setting and currency setting are set correctly.
1. About your business
Select the type of entity.
2. Personal details
Fill in your personal details.
3. Business details
Complete business details.
Note: If you need to manually enter a business description, you can click the add a product description instead link.
Verifying Your Identity
The final step is verifying your identity by selecting one valid government-issued ID.
Important: During the identity verification process, you'll be asked to provide one of the above forms of ID. You can take a picture (must be color) of the entire document, screenshots are not allowed. JPG, JPEG or PNG format only.
Click the Update button
Click the Start button
Choose one of the ID types
Note: The ID selections will depend on your country location.
Provide Bank Account Details
Once you have completed the onboarding process, you will be redirected back to Rezdy to provide your bank account details.
- Enter the Account Holder Name
- Enter your bank account details
- Agree to the Rezdy Terms of Service
- Click the Save button
Setup Pending Verification
After providing your bank account information, your setup will be verified and you will be notified via email once verification is complete. This process can take up to 4 business days to complete.
Note: If you are migrating from your current payment gateway, you will still be able to process payments using your existing payment processor. Once verification is complete, your payments processor will automatically switch to RezdyPay.
Further Information Required?
If you have not yet verified your identity by uploading a valid form of government-issued ID, you'll find a Further Information Required message.
- Click the Add Information button
- Complete the identity verification process. Click here to learn more.
Store credit card, Mobile wallets, and Credit card surcharges
Once your setup is complete, you'll then have the options to:
- Store credit card: Credit card details are securely stored and can be used to process further associated charges within the original order.
- Enable the mobile wallet options to allow your customers to pay using Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Alipay. Click here to learn more.
- Add a Credit Card Surcharge, select between :
- No: No additional surcharges will apply.
- Yes (% of order total amount): Enter the Surcharge percentage amount e.g. 1.9%
- Yes (Fixed amount): Enter the Surcharge amount e.g. $2
Note: RezdyPay supports Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners Club & Discover Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is RezdyPay?
- RezdyPay meets and exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is also audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the highest level of certification available. You can learn more about the technical details of Stripe’s secure infrastructure at: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
How long does the setup process take?
- The account verification process should take up to 4 business days. In case of any issues you will be notified via email.
How will I be notified of any required actions?
- If any action is required, you will be notified via email. Any further action is initiated from settings>online payments.
Which credit cards does RezdyPay support?
- Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Diners Club, and Discover Card.
Will I be able to take payments while my setup is in progress?
- Yes. Payments will continue to be processed via your previous gateway until the RezdyPay upgrade is complete.
- If you are setting up Rezdypay for the first time the setup needs to be completed before you can take your first payments.
Why do I see a 'Further Information Required' message?
- This means you still need to verify your identity. Click the Add Information button to verify your identity. Click here to learn more.
I have completed my setup, how do I change or update my connected bank account?
- Please contact our support team by clicking here. We'll take it from there.