Hello from the not so new normal home office (We're flattening the curve, keep it up!). The past few weeks have been a blur of activity across Rezdy with changes-a-plenty but with a continued focus on delivering impactful changes as quickly as we can for everyone.
Today we're looking at our latest Authentication and Security release, and a new payment gateway Trust My Travel. Additionally we've updated our support article around closing out availability for sessions.
Stronger, Safer, Scalable... Rezdy's latest authentication & security release
Data is your most valuable asset. Nothing is more important to us than keeping your account secure, and your customer and business data safe.
While Rezdy is already a highly secure, privacy-compliant platform, our team is always looking for ways to stay one step ahead. With that in mind we released our latest updates to Rezdy's platform authentication and security on Tuesday 7th April 2020.
Why we did this?
- To provide a more secure platform in line with the highest industry standards
- To enable support for new authentication models moving forward (single sign-on, multi-factor authentication)
- To enable more granular control over user roles and permissions
What changes are expected, if any?
As part of the authentication and security update we've made some UI changes to the Sign In screen and also the My Profile pages.
Sign In Screen
My Profile Screen
New payment offering added!
Trust My Travel provides a financially protected payment solution, exclusively available to Travel Providers.
They connect a worldwide network of partners and institutions to combine multiple payment products in one solution, currently being used by tour operators and OTAs alike, in over 70 countries.
Trust My Travel members save both time and money, whilst financially protecting online and mobile transactions for their customers. Find out more about Trust My Travel
Want to use Trust My Travel? Check out our support guide
Shining some light on closing availabilty for sessions
During the current pandemic there is a need to be able to close availability for sessions more easily. We've updated our support article and included a helpful video to spotlight this particular process. This support article outlines the process of closing out availability for tours and experiences from within the calendar. This includes solo sessions with attached orders (or sessions not in a series) and all sessions within a series.
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed an issue where the booking widget would loop back to the product list in Chrome
- Fixed an error which caused historical bookings to update pricing when a session price was updated
- Fixed product import failure in RezdyConnect that occurred when trying to import >60 products at one time
- Fixed product import UI bug for RezdyConnect