Data is your most valuable asset. Nothing is more important to us than keeping your account secure, and your customer and business data safe.
While Rezdy is already a highly secure, privacy-compliant platform, our team is always looking for ways to stay one step ahead.
From the date and time below, all users (not using a social sign in - e.g. Google or Facebook) will be required to reset their account password after their current session expires. This is a one off change that once completed will not be required again.
NZST - 1pm Tuesday 7th April 2020
AEST - 11am Tuesday 7th April 2020
BST - 2am Tuesday 7th April 2020
EDT - 9pm Monday 6th April 2020
PDT - 6pm Monday 6th April 2020
In line with these security updates, you will likely notice some small changes to the appearance of the sign in screen and your profile page.
Why have we done this?
- To provide a more secure platform in line with the highest industry standards
- To enable support for new authentication models moving forward (single sign-on, multi-factor authentication)
- To enable more granular control over user roles and permissions
Important: You will need the following before getting started:
1. Access to the inbox of the email address used during sign in
2. A new password that is 8 characters long, 1 uppercase and lowercase letter, and 1 number
How to update your User Account
Sign in as per usual by entering your Email and Password, then click the Sign In button.
Note: By using the social media sign-in buttons (Google or Facebook), your user account will be automatically updated to the new security protocol and you will not be required to complete the following steps. If you cancel this flow and use the email and password fields provided on our login page, you will still be required to go through the following steps.
You'll be asked to enter a verification code and create a new password.
- The verification code will be sent to the email address used during sign in.
- The new password must be 8 characters long, with 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter, and at least 1 number.
- Lastly, click the Save password button.
Once completed, you can then sign in by clicking the Sign In button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my verification code?
- The verification code will be sent to the email address you use during sign in, and will look like this:
Can I use my same password?
- Yes, though only if it meets the minimum requirements of 8 characters, 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number.
What happens if I don't receive my Rezdy password reset email, or need assistance signing in?
- Please contact our Customer Care team and we'll assist you asap:
- International +61 2 8244 3060
- United States +1 415 655 1633
- Australia +61 2 8244 3060
- New Zealand +64 9 801 2898
- Canada +1 647 933 8582
- Request Help via Zendesk
What happens if I use the wrong password and get locked out of my account?
- If you forget your new password, we suggest using the social login options or re-setting your password again. To avoid brute force attacks on the system our new authentication methods will now lock a user out of their account if they have too many failed attempts to sign in. You will need to wait a few hours before you can try again. If you get locked out and require urgent access please use the above details to contact our support team.
Will I have to reset my password more than once?
- No, once you have changed/updated your password the process is complete. The message provided on the sign in screen will be persistently displayed and turned off at a later time.