Connecting with thousands of new global and local resellers can be done with one simple step. You'll have the option to list your standard Marketplace Rates for instant bookings and guaranteed payments, or Negotiated Rates for individual contracts or global OTAs such as Viator and Expedia.
What are the differences between Marketplace & Negotiated Rates?
- Payments between supplier and agent/reseller (and the mutual guest) are automated, instant and guaranteed using Rezdy Automated payments. Click here to learn more.
- The selected products are instantly available to all agents and resellers in the Marketplace.
- The commission will apply to all agents and resellers in the Marketplace.
- Suppliers must be set up in AUD, USD, NZD, CAD, or EUR currencies in Rezdy.
- Agents and resellers must have a Payoneer account
Note: Setting up Marketplace Rates can be done with 3 simple steps, click here to learn more.
- Payments between supplier and agent/reseller (and the customer) can be either automated or manual.
- The selected products can be set individually for each agent/reseller or contract.
- The commission can be set per individual agent/reseller or contract.
- All supplier currencies are supported, using manual payment methods only.