Bookeasy is a specialised tourism software which is used by Visitor Information Centres throughout Australia and New Zealand. By connecting with your local Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent) in Rezdy, they will be able to resell your products.
1. What you need to get started to connect to Bookeasy
Important: You will need to have a contract in place with the Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent) first, otherwise, Bookeasy cannot facilitate the connection between Rezdy and the Visitor Information Centre.
Contact the Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent) you want to resell your products through to get started. If you are already selling through a Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent), you do not need to complete this step.
2. Find the Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent) in the Rezdy
- Visitor Information Centres (Bookeasy agents) are labelled with an (M) next to their name in Rezdy.
3. Share a Negotiated rate
If you have not already created a Negotiated Rate, click here to learn how.
- Once you have found the Visitor Information Centre, click Add Agent.
- Scroll to Rate, select your negotiated rate package.
- Click on the dropdown box next to Agent Payment. You must always choose Full payment to agent when adding a Bookeasy Agent.
- Click Add Agent.
Once you have shared your rates with the Visitor Information Centre (Bookeasy agent), Bookeasy will link your products with the Visitor Information Centre.
Note: Please follow up with the Visitor Centre if you have not yet received confirmation that your products are mapped and live after completing the steps above.