Sessions also allows you to manage start/end times for your products, pricing, resources, and availability.
Tip: If you need further assistance with creating new sessions, click here to learn more.
- Click Schedule.
- Select Calendar.
- Click on the session you want to edit.
- Choose Edit Session.
Edit session page
Important: We strongly recommend not changing the product within a session, this can cause issues if a session has existing orders.
Here you can update the following:
- Duration: From/To, including the Repeat options.
- Price. Products sharing availability will be shown here.
- Minimum participant overrides: This is optional, and only applies if your product has the Confirm bookings option of Start manual then automatic selected. Click here to learn more.
- Internal Notes.
Lastly, click the Save session button.
Recurring event confirmation
If the session you are editing is part of a series of sessions, you'll need to select from the following:
- Only this session: This will update a single session date only.
- Following sessions: This will update the session date, and all future sessions in the series. For example, if you have a series of sessions that starts from 1st January to the 1st July, and you are editing a session that starts on the 1st of April; clicking Following sessions will only update sessions from the 1st of April to the 1st July.
- All sessions: This will update the session date, and all sessions in the series. For example, if you have a series of sessions that starts from 1st January to the 1st July, and you are editing a session that starts on the 1st of April; clicking All sessions will update all sessions from the 1st of January to the 1st July.
Note: All of the above options will not update sessions with attached orders, sessions not in a series (e.g. one off session creations), or sessions that previously had orders attached and deleted. These sessions are no longer in a series, and will need to be updated individually.