Increase your Rezdy Marketplace exposure and automate payments, commissions and refunds by completing these 3 simple steps. When a reseller books one of your Marketplace Rate products, Rezdy handles the payment between you and the reseller, instantly and guaranteed.
Note: By setting up Rezdy Automated Payments, you've completed the 1st step in the Reserve with Google integration. If any of your products meet the requirements in the Rezdy/Google Product Checklist, they will automatically be bookable on Reserve with Google (Google Maps).
1. Set up automated payments
Before you get started, make sure to have the following information with you:
- Bank account details, including name, routing/BSB number, and account number
- To confirm your identity, you'll need one government issued form of ID. Depending on your location, you can select one of the following:
- Driver's license
- Identity card.
Important: During the identity verification process, you'll be asked to provide one of the above forms of ID. You can take a picture (must be color) of the entire document, screenshots are not allowed. JPG, JPEG or PNG format only.
- Click Marketplace
- Select Settings
- Click the Start Setup button (or Upgrade Now button if you are upgrading) to begin the 3-step onboarding process (provided by RezdyPay)
RezdyPay 3-Step Onboarding
1. About your business
Select the type of entity.
2. Personal details
Fill in your personal details.
3. Business details
Complete business details.
Tip: If you need to manually enter a business description, you can click the add a product description instead link.
Note: Click here for more details on setting up automated payments in the Marketplace.
2. Select a cancellation policy
Choose a Marketplace cancellation policy that closely matches your overall business cancellation policy:
- Last Minute: Orders can be cancelled at any time before the tour starts.
- Flexible: Orders can be cancelled 1 day before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Moderate: Orders can be cancelled 7 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Strict: Orders can be cancelled 30 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Very Strict: Orders can be cancelled 60 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- None: No cancellation. Customers who request a cancellation are not refunded and the booking Agent will keep their commission.
- Read and accept the Marketplace Service Agreement.
Important: Account Under Review - If you are receiving this message, please contact support so we can review and publish your account to the Marketplace.
3. Set up your Marketplace Rates
Once you have completed the above 2 steps, you can then set up your Marketplace Rates.
Note: If you're unable to use Marketplace Rates, you can always set up and use a Negotiated Rate to work with Resellers within the Marketplace. Click here to learn more.
- Click Marketplace
- Click Marketplace Rates
- Select the Products you want to sell through the Marketplace
- Select a Percentage (or Net Rate) and enter the commission
- Click the Save Rates button
Are there any fees or costs of using Marketplace Rates?
Yes. Rezdy takes a 2% fee from the Agents commission to supply and maintain the secure payment connection between you, your customers, and your Agents.
This means that if you share a Marketplace rate at a 20% commission for a product, the Agent will receive 18%.