Increase your Rezdy Marketplace exposure and automate payments, commissions and refunds by completing these 3 simple steps. When a reseller books one of your Marketplace Rate products, Rezdy handles the payment between you and the reseller, instantly and guaranteed.
Note: By setting up Rezdy Automated Payments, you've completed the 1st step in the Reserve with Google integration. If any of your products meet the requirements in the Rezdy/Google Product Checklist, they will automatically be bookable on Reserve with Google.
1. Select Cancellation Policy & Confirm Billing Address
Quick Navigation: Marketplace > Settings
Marketplace Cancellation Policy
- Choose a Marketplace cancellation policy that closely matches your overall business cancellation policy.
- Last Minute: Orders can be cancelled at any time before the tour starts.
- Flexible: Orders can be cancelled 1 day before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Moderate: Orders can be cancelled 7 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Strict: Orders can be cancelled 30 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- Very Strict: Orders can be cancelled 60 days before the tour starts. Full automated refund to the customer
- None: No cancellation. Customers who request a cancellation are not refunded and the booking Agent will keep their commission.
- Read and accept the Marketplace Service Agreement.
Confirm Billing Address
This information should auto populate from your main Company Profile page (Settings > Company Profile)
- Confirm (or update) your billing address.
- Click the Save button
Important: Account Under Review - If you are receiving this message, please contact support so we can review and publish your account to the Marketplace.
2. Authorize & Connect your Stripe account
Once you have completed the above steps, you should now see a Connect with Stripe button.
- Click the Connect with Stripe button. This will redirect you to the Stripe/Rezdy authorisation page. This is to allow Rezdy to send funds to your Stripe account.
Tip: If you already have a Stripe account, look to the top right and click the Sign in link. Otherwise, you'll need to complete their signup to create a new account.
- After you have signed up/signed in, click the Connect my Stripe account button
Once connected, you'll be redirected back to Rezdy with a successful confirmation message and you should see your Stripe account connected.
3. Set up your Marketplace Rates
Once you have completed the above 2 steps, you can then set up your Marketplace Rates.
- Click Marketplace
- Click Marketplace Rates
- Select the Products you want to sell through the Marketplace
- Select a Percentage (or Net Rate) and enter the commission
- Click the Save Rates button
Are there any fees or costs of using Marketplace rates?
Yes. Rezdy takes a 5% fee from the Agents commission to supply and maintain the secure payment connection between you, your customers, and your Agents.
This means that if you share a Marketplace rate at a 20% commission for a product, the booking Agent will receive a 15% commission.