Rezdy booking widgets come with a basic HTML snippet. All that is required from you is to copy and paste this snippet into Wordpress.
Important: If you are using the DIVI, Elementor or any other Wordpress plugin to manage your content, please do not follow this guide.
Note: Need integration help? we have a team of experts just waiting to assist you, click here to reach out to our team.
Generating the HTML Snippet in Rezdy
- Click Sell Online
- Click Widgets
- Select the type of widget. We have a booking widget to suit all website layouts. For more information on all widgets, click here
- Click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the HTML snippet.
Tip: If you want to integrate a simple Book Now button and learn how to style it to match your website, click here to learn more.
Embedding code into Wordpress
There are several areas within Wordpress to embed HTML code e.g. Pages, Posts, Widgets and Plugins. We strongly recommend that you consult their knowledge-base for more information on editing
- Find the Page, Post, or Widget you want to edit
- Click Text. Most pages/modules will have both a Visual editor and Text editor. Text allows for HTML code.
- Paste the HTML code copied from Rezdy
- Click the Update button to save your changes.