The Rezdy team highly recommends editing the company setting before beginning the Fast Track Guide to Rezdy. This article will walk-through updating Company Profile, Users and Legal section in the Setting drop-down menu.
Update Company Profile and Details
Click Settings > Company Profile
- Update your Phone Number
- Enter a Company Description (optional)
- Upload a Logo (optional)
- Scroll down and click Save Company
How to invite a User
Users are people who belong to your company on Rezdy (i.e. your staff). They have their own Rezdy login and configurable access to your company inventory, calendar and manifest, orders and customers, etc.
Note: You must be an Owner user to create and invite new users.
- Click Settings
- Click Users
- Click Invite user
- Enter the User's details
- Enter the first name (required)
- Enter the last name (required)
- Enter the email address (required). The email address will be the username and MUST be unique.
- Select the appropriate Access role:
- Owner: Has full access, including all company settings (able to update all other user account levels)
- Booking Administrator: Can view reports and manage orders, inventory, create & update sessions in the calendar
- Booking Manager: Can manage orders, inventory, create & update sessions in the calendar
- Booking Assistant: Can create new orders and contacts
- Staff: Can view the calendar, manifest and order list
- Resource: Has access to the Mobile Manifest, limited to sessions with selected resources
- Webmaster: Has access to Website Integration settings and plugins
- Accountant: Has access to reports and the order list.
The Legal page contains GDPR compliance tools, allowing you to follow the rules and regulations introduced late May of 2018, at the same time protecting you from fines & penalties. For more information on GDPR, click here for the official website, and also here for some helpful tips.
How to configure the Legal settings
- Click Settings
- Click Legal
- Enter your booking terms & conditions
- Implied Consent: Your customers will implicitly agree by clicking the pay button to complete their booking
- Explicit Consent: Your customers need to check a box before they can pay and complete their booking
- Enable GDPR Compliant Follow Up emails.
- Enabled: Your customers will have a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out if your customers choose not to receive marketing emails; follow up emails will not be sent. Please Note: Enabling this option will automatically tick the "I Agree to receive marketing emails" checkbox for every Product.
- Disabled: Your customers are not given a choice to opt-in to receive marketing emails upon checking out, follow up emails will continue to be sent, however you run the risk of GDPR fines & penalties.
- Click Save
Click here to return to Get Started #1: Get Your Products on Rezdy