Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
View Sent Emails
We've released the ability for suppliers and agents to view customer emails that have been sent for a booking. There are 2 areas within Rezdy where you can view sent emails:
Note: Only emails sent from the 7th Nov 2019 onwards can be viewed within Rezdy. Any email sent before this date cannot be viewed. Emails will be stored within Rezdy for 2 years from the date of issue.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed products modal window not displaying correctly on Firefox
- Fixed hamburger menu on Manifest page not working for iPhone mobile app
- Fixed incorrectly displayed booking fees for Paypal bookings
- Fixed system description in action log to reflect 'System' and not 'phpadmin'
- Added read only import tool as part of Rezdy Connect v2
- Added OAuth2 (2 Factor Authentication) for Rezdy Connect v2
- Increased the number of products in Reserve with Google by using confirm booking mode
- Fixed an existing rounding issue with Reserve with Google
- Implemented cancellation for Sealink
- Added HKD and SGP currency options to eWay payment gateway