Adrenaline is an online adventure experience retailer and offer over 2500 different experiences. Adrenaline caters to domestic Australian/New Zealand customers with Gourmet and Getaway Experiences.
Once you are successful in connecting your Rezdy account with Adrenaline, Adrenaline customers will be able to check availability and make bookings directly with you for the products you have shared with them.
1. Initial setup: What you need to get started
- Apply to be a supplier with Adrenaline by clicking here
- Ensure products have been created with Adrenaline – to do this please email email@example.com
Important: If you have not created products within your Rezdy account, please see instructions here.
2. Rezdy setup: Share a Negotiated Rate
Once the above initial setup is complete, you can then send a Negotiated Rate to the Adrenaline Agent account in Rezdy. If you have not already created a Negotiated Rate, click here to learn how.
Once you have created a Negotiated Rate:
- Log into your Rezdy account (as an Owner)
- Click here to load Adrenalines Marketplace profile.
- Click Add Agent
- Read our T&C in regards to OTA connections and click Send Your Rates if you agree to proceed.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate you created from the list.
- Click Add Agent
Congratulations! You've sent your rates to Adrenaline.
Rezdy & Adrenaline Product Mapping
Once you have sent a Negotiated Rate, an automated mapping request is sent to our Marketplace Connections team to complete the mapping.
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, we strongly recommend that you reach out to your Adrenaline Account Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability