Improve your customer's experience by sharing your affiliate link & QR code with agents and resellers in the Marketplace. Your resellers can promote your link on their website, and they can display your QR code at their concierge desk and common guest areas.
Note: All bookings made via your affiliate link are considered online. Click here to learn more about our pricing.
How to share the affiliate tracking link & QR code
To get started, follow this link to the main Agents list page :
- Find and click the Agent's name
- If you can't find your agent, or haven't added an agent yet; click here to learn more.
within the agent page:
- Scroll down to the Affiliate tracking link, found below the Payment Details section.
- Click the Share via email button.
- Optional: Click the Send me a test button to see a preview.
Sharing the affiliate link & QR code
After you have shared your affiliate link & QR code, your agent will receive an email.
They can embed your affiliate link URL on their website, and they can print your QR code and place it at their concierge desk, guest rooms, dining areas, or anywhere traditionally where brochures are displayed.
How does the affiliate link work?
The agent (reseller) places your affiliate link on their site, the customer visits their site, clicks your affiliate link; and makes a booking. The booking comes through to Rezdy as an online booking, with the agent (reseller) added and the affiliate tracking link as the source.
Note: A tracking cookie will be stored in the customer's browser when the affiliate link is clicked. This cookie has a lifespan of 6 months. Clearing cookies will disable the tracking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not all of my products are showing on my affiliate link/QR Code, why?
- The affiliate link and QR code will load your Rezdy booking form URL (e.g. companyname.rezdy.com). By default, only products and categories that are published will be displayed on your Rezdy booking form. Make sure you have the appropriate products published and categories ticked as public, as well as category tabs enabled within your Theme Design display settings.