How To Add a New AgentFollow
Grow your revenue by reaching a new worldwide audience. Rezdy's Marketplace is where tour and activity operators network and trade with agents.
How to add a new agent
- Click Agents
- Click My Agents
- Click New Agent
Select the type of agent
- Invite an Agent: This will create a free Rezdy agent account, which will be visible to all suppliers in the Marketplace. The agent will receive an email to log in and set up their account, where they can book your tours and activities.
- Create Private Agent: This will not create a free Rezdy agent account. This will create an "offline" account which is visible only to you. You can still create internal orders for this agent, you can also send them the Affiliate tracking link, which the agent can put on their website.
Update agent information
- Company Name: Enter the name of the agent company
- Agent Code: This code will be auto generated, and is used for tracking purposes.
- First Name: Enter the main contact's first name. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
- Last Name: Enter the main contact's last name. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
- Email: Enter the main email contact. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
Select a Rate
- Select a rate to share with the Agent
Tip: If you have not created a rate, click here to learn more...
Select the Payment Details
- Rezdy automated payment: click here to learn more...
- Full payment to agent: the customer will pay full amount to the agent at the time of the booking, you can then invoice the agent at a later time.
- Downpayment to agent: the customer will pay the agent the commission amount at the time of the booking, and pay the remainder of the amount on the day. You can also send a payment request to the customer.
- Full payment to supplier: the customer will pay full amount to you at the the time of the booking, you can then invoice/pay the agent at a later time.
- No payment tracked: No payment is tracked on Rezdy. Orders will be unpaid.
Note: All payment methods, except for the Rezdy automated payment, will require a manual method of either getting paid or paying the agent e.g. arranging a bank transfer at a set designated time.
Update the Location (optional)
Enter the location details for the agent.
Enter the additional information for this agent.
Tip: Here you can specify a billing email, where all agent invoices will be sent to. This does not include invoices raised for private agents
These permissions do not apply to private agents:
- Can update orders attached to their agent code: this allows agents to make changes to the orders they have made for you, via their free agent account.
- Can override the product prices per order: this allows the agent to manually change the price of your product when making a booking via their free agent account.
Note: By default, all agents will have a read-only view of all Orders they create in the Marketplace.
Finally, click Add agent
Article is closed for comments.