Grow your revenue by reaching a new worldwide audience. Rezdy's Marketplace is where tour and activity operators network and trade with agents.
How to add a new agent
- Click Agents
- Click My Agents
- Click New Agent
Select the type of agent
- Invite an Agent: this will create a free Rezdy agent account, which will be visible to all suppliers in the Marketplace. The agent will receive an email to log-in and set up their account, where they can book your tours and activities.
- Create Private Agent: this will not create a free Rezdy agent account. This will create an "offline" account which is visible only to you. You can still create manual bookings for this agent, you can also send them a private booking link (Affiliate tracking link) which the agent can put on their website.
Update agent information
- Company Name: enter the name of the agent company
- Agent Code: this code will be auto generated, and is used for tracking purposes.
- First Name: enter the main contact's first name. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
- Last Name: enter the main contact's last name. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
- Email: enter the main email contact. If you are creating a Private Agent, this field is optional.
Select a Rate
- Select a rate to share with the Agent
Tip: If you have not created a rate, click here to learn more...
Select the Payment Details
- Rezdy automated payment: click here to learn more...
- Full payment to agent: the customer will pay full amount to the agent at the time of the booking, you can then invoice the agent at a later time.
- Downpayment to agent: the customer will pay the agent the commission amount at the time of the booking, and pay the remainder of the amount on the day. You can also send a payment request to the customer.
- Full payment to supplier: the customer will pay full amount to you at the the time of the booking, you can then invoice/pay the agent at a later time.
- No payment tracked: No payment is tracked on Rezdy. Orders will be unpaid.
Note: All payment methods, except for the Rezdy automated payment, will require a manual method of either getting paid or paying the agent e.g. arranging a bank transfer at a set designated time.
Update the Location (optional)
Enter the location details for the agent.
Enter the additional information for this agent.
Tip: Here you can specify a billing email, where all agent invoices will be sent to. This does not include invoices raised for private agents
These permissions do not apply to private agents:
- Can update orders attached to their agent code: this allows agents to make changes to the orders they have made for you, via their free agent account.
- Can override the product prices per order: this allows the agent to manually change the price of your product when making a booking via their free agent account.
Note: By default, all agents will have a read-only view of all Orders they create in the Marketplace.
Finally, click Add agent