Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
SEO Product & Category Improvements
You now have the ability to tell search engines to not index and rank your Rezdy categories and product URLs, and instead, promote your own website URLs.
Improvements to Google Analytics & Cross-domain tracking
Get a deeper understanding of customer behaviour on your site. Google Analytics gives you the tools you need to analyse data for your business in one place.
- Click here to learn about integrating Google Analytics to your Rezdy account
- Click here to learn about integrating Google Ads to your Rezdy account
Fixes & Improvements
- We've improved the security and stability of our Stripe connection by upgrading to OAuth.
- We fixed a bug in the Marketplace preventing resellers from booking products with 0 minute minimum notice settings.
- We made an improvement to the supplier notification email by including the resellers reference and comments to the email.