Guided tours. Cooking classes. Sightseeing buses. Canal cruises. There are a lot of things to do when you’re discovering a new place. The hard part? Figuring out where to start!
GetYourGuide collects and categorises all the world’s things to do so you research less and do more. Africa to Oceania and back again, we make it simple for you to find and book an activity that will make your trip - or your day.
Here's some additional information to help you get started!
Important: You must already have a GetYourGuide Supplier account, click here to sign up.
Share a Negotiated Rate
- Click here to load GetYourGuide's Marketplace profile.
- Choose Add Agent
- Read our T&C in regards to OTA connections and click Send Your Rates if you agree to proceed.
- Scroll to Rate, Select the Negotiated Rate you created from the list. Click here to learn how to create a negotiated rate.
- Click Add Agent
Congratulations! You've sent your rates to GetYourGuide.
Important: GetYourGuide offers a self-mapping portal for you to connect your GetYourGuide account and product to Rezdy. Part of the mapping process requires you to enter your Rezdy product code to the corresponding product in your GetYourGuide account. If you have not set up your products in GetYourGuide as yet, please refer to this article for assistance.
When you save your mapping, GetYourGuide will check the connection by querying for availability from Rezdy and will attempt a reservation of the product. If the connection is successful, you will see receive an abandoned cart email from Rezdy (they will reserve the seat and cancel straight-away).
How to find your product ID's
You can find the Product codes/ID's via the GetYourGuide profile page:
- Click Rates
- Product codes will be found below each product name
- Operators have full control over their GetYourGuide mapping. To update the mapping/connection of any existing GetYourGuide products to Rezdy, please visit GetYourGuide supplier support portal to make the adjustments. Details on how to do this can be found in this article
- The Minimum Notice setting in your Rezdy product for 'before session start time' will sync with GetYourGuide. If you have any values > 0 hours set in your GetYourGuide account, this will be overridden with the values found in Rezdy.
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, it is highly recommended that you reach out to your GetYourGuide Destination Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability
- Adding/Removing/Updating booking conditions (e.g. min/max book ahead, min/max quantity etc.)