Google Ads and Analytics are different products, they can be used separately.
Important: all steps within the How to setup Google Analytics must be completed first before you setup Google Adwords. Rezdy can only connect to your Google Ads account via linking your Google Analytics account.
Linking Google Ads to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin and navigate to the property you want to link
- In the PROPERTY column, click Google Ads Linking.
- Click + NEW LINK GROUP
- Select the Google Ads accounts you want to link, then click Continue
- Turn linking ON for each view in the property in which you want Google Ads data.
- Click Link accounts.
Note: more information on linking your accounts can be found here via the Google support article.
Setting up Google Ads
- Sign in to your Google Ads
- Click Measurement > Conversions.
- Click add "+"
- Click Import, select Google Analytics, then click CONTINUE
- Select each goal or transaction you want to import, then click IMPORT AND CONTINUE.
- Click DONE.
Note: more information can be found here via the Google support article.