Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Quick Action Shortcuts
We've added some quick action shortcuts, allowing you to easily create and manage product sessions, all from the Products list page.
- The availability alert is now clickable, which will take you directly to the Calendar with that specific product filtered in.
- Clicking the create session button will take you directly to the new session page for that specific product.
- Quickly clone a product.
Additionally from the Scheduling tab inside a Products setup, you'll find a quick Create sessions button which you take you directly to the new session creation page
Mobile App Improvements
You can now create new bookings on any session, with or without existing bookings. Quickly sell your other experiences to your customers on the spot, with a few taps. Learn More...
Fixes & Improvements
- As part of on-going enhancements to our Viator integration, we've reduced the amount of common errors encountered when bookings are created.
- We've made several improvements to our public API connection.
- We fixed a minor issue for your customers paying with a Promo Code via the payment request email.
- We fixed a minor display issue of prices within an Order
- We added helpful tooltips to the Payment Settings page, explaining the differences between the online booking fees.