The team here at Rezdy are continually working to improve our products through new functionality or addressing existing issues.
With updates shipping nearly every day, we will summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide you with an update on those changes every few weeks.
Fixes & Improvements
- We resolved a minor issue in the Rezdy Marketplace which was preventing Extras from being booked by some Agents.
- We made some improvements to the performance of currency conversion for Safari and Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- We fixed an issue where custom booking fields were displaying the wrong character count and causing validation errors on the booking form.
- We resolved a minor issue with the OnePAY payment gateway resulting in a 500 error.
- We fixed a minor bug with the currency exchange feature when appending currency codes to booking URLs.
- We made some minor improvements to the Spanish translation of the booking widgets.
- We fixed a visual bug relating to incorrect booking totals after updating the prices of extras.
- We resolved a minor bug for customers using Resources Per Price options, that resulted in incorrect prices within bookings.
- We fixed an issue where the Booking Administrator role did not having access to the My Pickups menu.
- We fixed a bug relating to incorrect quantities within the booking confirmation emails from Ticketmates.
- We fixed a minor bug that caused errors for pickup locations using an ampersand (&) in the title.