This article will guide you through the essential steps to get your business online and selling. Create a basic product, create a calendar schedule, and activate your free website in less than 15 minutes!
Create a Product - Select Type
- Select Day tour and click Next
Please Note: There are several Product types within Rezdy, the Day tour type will cover most tour and activities in the industry.
Create a Product - Details Tab
The Details tab consists of names, descriptions, photos and pricing, and also several other settings. We'll only be focusing on the essential steps to be a basic product up and running.
- Enter a Product name
Scroll down to Product pricing, select By Person:
- Select Adult, enter an Adult price e.g. 100
- Click the + symbol to add another price option
- Select Child, enter a Child price e.g. 50
Scroll down to the description sections:
- Enter a Brief description: this information will be displayed during various steps during the booking process.
- Enter a Long description: this information will be displayed on the main page for this product.
- Upload Images: the first image will be used as the cover image. Images can be moved and reordered.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click the Save product button
Good work! let's move on to the next tab, click the Scheduling tab
Create a Product - Scheduling Tab
The Scheduling tab is a very important tab to get right when you are first starting out. There are several ways to configure this tab, but for the sake of this getting started guide; we'll be looking at only one configuration.
- Dates available: Select Fixed dates & times - this allows for more control over the start date and time for each of your tours.
- Availability: Limited - Fixed limit per session - this allows you to increase/decrease the availability when you are creating a schedule within the Calendar.
- Enter a default Limit e.g. 10 available spots.
Scroll down to the:
- Estimated duration: enter an example 2 Hours
- Select a Product Color: this will affect the display of your Calendar
- Click the Save product button
Good work! let's move on to the next tab, click the Publish tab
Create a Product - Publish Tab
This tab allows you to publish products to the general public, or make them private and hidden online.
- Tick the default Tours category: this will publicly display your product online.
- Click the Save product button
Please Note: if you need to add an inclusive tax (e.g. GST) to all of your products, click here to learn more
Schedule Calendar Sessions your Product
Next we need to create a schedule for your newly created product, give the below video a quick watch.
Give it a go yourself, click here to go straight to your Calendar.
Update Company Profile and Details
We're close to the finish line! There are just a few housekeeping business details to update, and then we can view your created product online via your free Rezdy website.
- Update your Phone Number
- Enter a Company Description (optional)
- Upload a Logo (optional)
- Scroll down and click Save Company
Activate Your Free Website
You're now ready to view this online as a booking customer would. We also recommend you run yourself through the booking process as a customer.
Please Note: All of the above steps must be completed for your free website to work.
- Click Sell Online
- Click Website
- Click Activate Now
Within the General Settings:
- Enter a Banner Headline
- Enter some Welcome text
- Click Save Settings
All Done! Go ahead and click the Preview button and run yourself through the booking process.
Run Yourself Through the Booking Process as a Customer
Experience the online booking journey from a customers view, and see exactly what emails you and your Customers receive.