This article contains a checklist of Rezdy account and product requirements. You must meet all of the below requirements in order for your product pricing and availability to appear on Google Maps.
- Click here for a full list of supported & not supported Rezdy features
- Click here for an FAQ on common Google/Rezdy issues
Business Settings Checklist
1. Marketplace Rates Enabled
The Google integration requires Marketplace rates, which means you get paid instantly for all bookings made on Google Maps.
Important: Marketplace rates are only available to Suppliers using USD or AUD currencies
2. Business Address Correctly Entered
Google will attempt to use this address and match it against your business listing.
Note: Google only supports one main address. Google does not support P.O. boxes as a business address.
- Click Settings.
- Click Edit My Profile.
- Scroll down and update the Business Address.
- Click Find address
- Click Save Company
Product Settings Checklist
One or more of your products must meet all of the below requirements, and have consistent dates with availability for at least the next 30 days.
1. Product Type
All product types are supported except for:
- Gift Card
- Transfer, Shuttle or Flight with a Return Product configured
2. Product Details - Pricing
All product pricing is supported except for:
- Per Day
- Per Hour
- Per Minute
- Most group pricing options
- If the price exceeds $1000 USD
3. Product Scheduling
- Dates available must be either Fixed dates & times or Any date - Accept enquiries for any date
- Waiting list must be disabled
- Confirm Bookings must be set to Automatically
Can I remove my products from Google Maps?
- Click the drop down arrow
- Click Blacklist Agent