How does it work?
You can now give your Customers the choice to pay a deposit or full amount upon check out. An example is having a business wide deposit rule of 50% of Total Order and allowing the option to pay in full, as well as a specific product where you only want full payment.
Another good example is having a business wide deposit rule of Full Amount, as well as a specific product where you allow the option to pay a 50% Deposit or Full Amount.
This can be setup to apply to all your products or a specific product.
1. Go to Settings > Online Payment scroll down Select your booking deposit.
2. Here you have 5 straight forward options, select the one that suits your needs. If you are using Stripe/Rezdy Payment Gateway you can still collect credit card details at checkout even if you have set it to No charge. Ideal if your products need a minimum amount to run or you depend on 3rd party availability.
3. Depending on your selection you will also have the option to allow the customers to pay in full or set a minimum notice period where the customer will need to pay the full amount.
4. Save when done.
1. Go to Inventory > My Products > Click into product
2. Scroll down the details page you will find Use special deposit rules.
3. Set your options and save.