Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Marketplace Agent Blacklist
You now have even more control over your Marketplace exposure. By adding Agents to your blacklist, you can prevent specific Agents from viewing and booking your products online via Rezdy's Marketplace.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue with My Pickups display when a pick up is set to 0 minutes prior to session start time.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Session date/year display being truncated.
- Fixed an issue for Microsoft Edge users not being able to print the Manifest.
- Fixed an issue for booking customers using Microsoft Edge missing the next/previous month controls.
- Fixed a display issue for My Packages with long titles.
- Fixed a pricing issue for orders with shuttle products showing one way prices instead of return prices.
- Fixed an issue with My Pickups showing the wrong pick up time.
- Fixed a minor issue with the Availability Per Price options affecting the order total amounts.
- Fixed an issue with pickups when "Other Location" is the only pick up option.
- Fixed a pricing issue with shared rental products.
- Fixed an issue within the Marketplace preventing agents from completing their order.
- Fixed a minor issue preventing some Agents from viewing Supplier products within the Marketplace.