- Affiliate tracking links allow you to associate all sales from a link to an agent
- These links are only generated AFTER adding an agent
- The agent will be required to use the payment methods available to your customers
- Default link is takes the agent to your public product list (same one available to your customers)
Retrieving Affiliate Link
1. Click Agents
2. Click My Agents
3. Click Agent Name
4. Scroll down to Affiliate Tracking Link copy and send this to your agent
The affiliate link formula broken down:
How it looks like when implemented.
Customising Affiliate Tracking Link
To control what products the agent will see through their affiliate link.
Here is my test account's Rezdy URL displays https://hughdemo.rezdy.com/, but say you just want to display 2 products rather than 4.
Creating Category and Retrieving Link
1. Click My Products
2. Click My Categories
3. Click New Category
4. Name the category
5. Untick Public box
6. Select the products you wish to display
7. Click Create category
8. Scroll up and click View Online
9. Retrieve link in top left and add /?agentCode=AGENTCODE to the end, send this code to your agent.
Like so https://hughdemo.rezdy.com/catalog/158673/sydney-tours/?agentCode=AGENTCODE
The agent code can quickly be viewed on your Agents > My Agents page.
A completed one should look like https://hughdemo.rezdy.com/catalog/158673/sydney-tours/?agentCode=EXPEDIA