Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
SEO Management for the Rezdy Website & Booking Widgets
Further improve and optimise search engine results for your Rezdy product's, by adding and managing SEO metadata titles and descriptions for your Rezdy website and booking widgets. You can find SEO management in the following locations:
Within a Product's setup page
Within a Category's setup page
Inventory > My Categories > Category Name >
And for those using the Rezdy Website, within the settings page:
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue with 2C2P Payment Gateway missing THB in the list of supported currencies.
- Improved email validation when sending and creating an Agent account.
- Fixed a participant count issue on the manifest affecting some Suppliers.
- Send to Agent button hidden for Private Agents.
- Fixed a broken link within the email template page to point to the new Legal page.
- Fixed a pricing issue within internal orders for Transfer products.
- Fixed an issue with Simple Emails being sent without attachments.
- Minor improvements made to the Facebook share on Thank You page.
- Fixed a minor issue with large credit card surcharges.
- Improved currency display within Negotiated Rates.