Online Travel Agents (OTA's) are one of the best ways to increase your bookings. It is crucial that your setup is compatible with theirs before you try to set up the connection.
- Set up your products so they're OTA friendly. Keep scrolling to learn more.
- Create and share negotiated rates. Click here to learn more
- Search for, and add Agent in Rezdy. Click here to learn more
- Contact and register an account with the Agent to start the connection process.
- Establish a commercial agreement with the Agent
- Set up products within the Agent account.
- Map products within the Agent account to Rezdy.
Under Booking Confirmation should be set to 'Automatic'. Any other setting is not recommended for most OTA's.
Your pricing options need to be consistent between both platforms, whatever you have setup in Rezdy needs to match exactly to what is in the OTA.
Consistent Start Times (where possible)
It's beneficial to have consistent times if possible with your setup. Due to the way some OTA's pull session times from Rezdy it can display in a confusing manner on their side.
Note: It's recommended your product has at least 6 months of availability.
Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, it is highly recommended that you reach out to your OTA Destination Manager/Customer contact directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability