Online Travel Agents (OTA's) are one of the best ways to increase your bookings. It is crucial your setup is compatible with theirs before you try to make the connection.
|1. Automatic Confirmation||2. Consistent Pricing||3. Minimum 6 Months Availability|
|4. Consistent Starting Times||5. Future changes to product or session|
1. Automatic Confirmation: Under Booking Confirmation should be set to ‘Automatic’. Any other setting is not recommended for Expedia.
2. Consistent Pricing
Your pricing options need to be consistent between both platforms, whatever you have setup in Rezdy needs to match exactly to what is in Expedia.
3. Minimum 6 Months Availability
It's recommended your product have at least 6 months of availability.
4. Consistent Starting Times (where possible)
It's beneficial to have consistent times if possible with your setup. Due to the way some OTA's pull session times from Rezdy it can display in a confusing manner on their side.
5. Future changes to product or session structure
Once connected, it is highly recommended that you reach out to your Expedia Destination Manager directly prior to any changes to your product structure. Changing your product structure could possibly break the mapping and cause bookings to fail.
Changes include but not limited to:
- Adding/Removing/Updating ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child, Infant, etc.)
- Adding/Removing/Updating tour options (e.g. 9AM departure, 2PM departure, etc.)
- Updating availability type between Freesale & Limited availability