Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Fixes & Improvements
- Resolved manifest errors affecting some suppliers.
- Fixed a display issue with country codes in orders.
- Fixed an issue with Smartwaiver display on the manifest.
- Fixed an issue with creating internal orders on iOS devices.
- Improved updates to sessions on all mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with phone inputs and country codes on checkout page.
- Resolved minor issues with timezones in the Marketplace
- Improved visual styling for all payment methods upon checkout.
- Fixed an issue with shopping cart display on legacy checkout page.
- Improved iframe scrolling to auto scroll to the top of the page.
- Fixed an issue with abandoned cart orders missing customer details.