Hello again! Here at Rezdy we are continually working to improve our products with releases that add new functionality or address existing issues going out nearly every day.
Every few weeks we'll summarise what's new, what's changed and what we have fixed and provide an update on those changes. This week we are excited to share with you a handful of new features, improvements and fixes.
Alpha Bank Payment Gateway
We've increased automated payment methods for Suppliers in Greece, Cyprus, Romania and the UK by building an integration to Alpha Bank.
- All Day session types will no longer truncate after being synced to a Google Calendar.
- Manifest links now open into new tabs.
- Fixed an issue with the Manifest when showing only a single column.
- Minor issues with mass generated vouchers not being updated now resolved.
- Fixed an issue with optional Pickups not being removed.
- Fixed an issue with deposit amounts when 2 Products have separate rules.
- All links within product descriptions will now open into new tabs, so customers are not navigated away from their booking.
- Fixed an issue with SMS not sending.
- Improvements made to the Expedia integration, reducing errors.